This episode marks a new path forward for TRG with a change to the format. From now on, TRG will recap major gaming news, offer our thoughts, and bring our Deer Patrons into the discussion.
This episode, we kick things off by looking at how Xbox is changing things up with a more structured format of a Direct and some big layoffs that have us wondering: is it time to put Halo on ice? We also get in to our Patron write ins to give reco’s of Wii U eshop games to snag before the store goes offline and why the future of gaming is primed for a return of Smell-o-vision.
Oh, and we are starting a Marvel Snap podcast that launches next week.
As always, if you like what we do here at TRG, consider supporting the show over on Patreon to net yourself perks like early, uncut access to every new episode! Get started today here: https://Patreon.com/TheReformedGamers
Connect With TRG
You can catch up with TRG by following us on Twitter, Facebook, and join our Discord server for community game nights!
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TRGPodcast
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheReformedGamers
- YouTube: https://YouTube.com/TheReformedGamers
- Website: https://thereformedgamers.com
- Discord: https://discord.gg/r4g6p4dztC
- 0:00 Intro
- 2:55 New Shows & Changes of TRG
- 11:32 What We’re Playing – Somerville/Trek to Yomi
- 18:51 Dead Space Remake Is AMAZING
- 31:58 Persona 5 Royal Is Still Good
- 34:15 Micah’s Kids’ Approved Games
- 38:10 News Round Up
- 38:41 Xbox Developer Direct Surprises
- 42:05 Are Stealth Releases of Games Good?
- 50:47 Is This the End of E3?
- 57:55 When Will Sony/Nintendo Talk About Games?
- 1:01:34 Halo Reboot Incoming?
- 1:04:10 Should Halo Be Let Go?
- 1:11:38 New Sony Ad Hints At Uncharted 5?
- 1:15:52 Pick These Games Up on the Wii U eShop
- 1:20:43 What Do We Expect From Future of Gaming?
- 1:27:18 Recos & Closing
#Xbox #DeadSpaceRemake #Uncharted5