THE PRODIGAL SON RETURNS
He once claimed he’d never get into PC gaming but the Steam Deck has the handsome, bearded man changing his tune. Adam sits down with us to preach the little ‘g’ gospel of the Steam Deck and go over both the good and the bad of Valve’s Switch style handheld.
As always, if you like what we do here at TRG, consider supporting the show over on Patreon to net yourself perks like early, uncut access to every new episode! Link to our Patreon is below!
Connect With TRG
You can catch up with TRG by following us on Twitter, Facebook, and join our Discord server for community game nights!
- Patreon: Patreon.com/TheReformedGamers
- Twitter: twitter.com/TRGPodcast
- Facebook: facebook.com/TheReformedGamers
- YouTube: YouTube.com/TheReformedGamers
- Website: thereformedgamers.com
- Discord: https://discord.gg/r4g6p4dztC
- 0:00 Intro
- 10:00 Nintendo Direct/State of Play Recap
- 20:25 What We’re Playing
- 40:00 How Good is the Steam Deck?
- 49:23 What It’s Like Waiting for a Steam Deck
- 50:45 The Customizability of the Steam Deck
- 56:30 SteamDeck Verified Games & Troubleshooting Games
- 1:08:20 But How Does the Steam Deck FEEL?
- 1:15:55 Is It Worth Getting A Steam Deck Now?
- 1:21:25 What Would You Change About the Steam Deck?
- 1:28:51 Patron Thank You Shoutouts
- 1:31:38 Reco’s & Closing
#SteamDeck #GamingPodcast #Gaming