Do you fully complete the video games you play?
Are you a trophy hunter? Or achievement hunter? We bring on two of the biggest completionists in the TRG community (Travis Crane and Andre Rook) to talk to them about their gaming habits, how they approach gaming, and what are some of the pitfalls of playing games to completion.
As always, if you like what we do here at TRG, consider supporting the show over on Patreon to net yourself perks like early, uncut access to every new episode! Link to our Patreon is below!
Connect With TRG
You can catch up with TRG by following us on Twitter, Facebook, and join our Discord server for community game nights!
- Patreon: Patreon.com/TheReformedGamers
- Twitter: twitter.com/TRGPodcast
- Facebook: facebook.com/TheReformedGamers
- YouTube: YouTube.com/TheReformedGamers
- Website: thereformedgamers.com
- Discord: https://discord.gg/r4g6p4dztC
- 0:00 Intro
- 7:00 What We’re Playing
- 21:07 Why Do You Hunt Trophy/Achievements?
- 33:40 Are You Triggered If You Miss Achievements?
- 37:45 How Do You Deal With Burnout?
- 43:13 Completing As An Indicator of Value
- 48:40 Have You Skipped A Game That Has No Platinum?
- 51:50 Games That Are Just For Achievements/Trophies
- 1:02:30 Favorite Completions
- 1:15:12 Closing Thoughts
- 1:25:03 Reco’s & Outro
- Spiritfarer (Xbox, Switch, PC, Playstation)
- Case For Books by Lee Strobel
- Be Thou My Vision: A Liturgy for Daily Worship
- Octopath Traveler: Champions of the Continent (iOS, Android)
- Arise: A Simple Story (Xbox, Playstation, Switch, PC)
- Mobile Suit Gundam (Any series; Funimation, Hulu, Netflix, Crunchyroll)