Final Fantasy 6 is one of the greatest JRPGs of all time, released in the SNES era. The game has a strikingly darker and more somber tone than the rest of the games in the series. But is that really what the game is about? Jon Harrison (author of Mastering the Game) sits down to break down the game’s themes, hidden easter eggs, and more.
- 0:00 – Intro
- 04:52 – What We’re Playing
- 17:00 – Topic
- 1:26:34 – Closing
Reco’s & Links
- Playseat Challenge: https://www.playseatstore.com/playseat-challenge.html
- Logitech G923: https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/products/driving/g923-trueforce-sim-racing-wheel.html
- Stormlight Archive: https://www.brandonsanderson.com/the-stormlight-archive-series/
- Jon Harrison’s Book: https://www.amazon.com/Mastering-Game-Video-Games-Success-ebook/dp/B00UCRYILS
- Episode 201 – Learning Life Lessons from Video Games with Jon Harrison: https://youtu.be/aQN7_G7XoHs
As always, if you like what we do here at TRG, consider supporting the show over on Patreon to net yourself perks like early, uncut access to every new episode! Link to our Patreon is below!
Connect With TRG
You can catch up with TRG by following us on Twitter, Facebook, and join our Discord server for community game nights!