Sea of Thieves has come a long way since it’s initial launch in 2018. In 2022, Sea of Thieves is growing to be one of the top multiplayer gaming experiences available. Joining me on this episode is friend of the show, Jonathan, aka ParrotMode. We discuss some of the new additions to the game, some of the things that keep people coming back, and share tips for new players.
- Intro (0:00)
- Housekeeping (6:30)
- What We’re Playing (8:56)
- Topic (32:00) *Note about this section: the first few seconds, my (Logan) mic acted up and sounds muffled. It returns to normal after a few minutes into the section.
- Tunic (Available on Xbox GamePass)
- BackBone One: https://playbackbone.com/
- FextraLife Elden Ring Builds: https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Elden+Ring+Wiki
- Read The Stormlight Archive books by Brandon Sanderson
As always, if you like what we do here at TRG, consider supporting the show over on Patreon to net yourself perks like early, uncut access to every new episode! Link to our Patreon is below!
Connect With TRG
You can catch up with TRG by following us on Twitter, Facebook, and join our Discord server for community game nights!
- Patreon: www.Patreon.com/TheReformedGamers
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/TRGPodcast
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheReformedGamers
- YouTube: www.YouTube.com/TheReformedGamers
- Website: www.thereformedgamers.com
- Discord: https://discord.gg/r4g6p4dztC