Metroid Dread is better than Super Metroid. It’s a scientifically verified fact with experts and fact checkers.
Episode 217 – The Winds of Change – The Reformed Gamers
- Episode 217 – The Winds of Change
- Episode 216 – The Real Message of Final Fantasy VI (feat. Jon Harrison)
- Episode 215 – The Good and Bad of Elden Ring (feat. PastorDoostyn and Regener8d Radio)
- Episode 214 – What Makes Sea of Thieves Amazing (feat. ParrotMode)
- Episode 213 – Putting Down the Controller (feat. Jesse Knopp)
Or so we hear. Metroid Dread has finally arrived on the Nintendo Switch, reinvigorating the Metroid fanbase. But does it have what it takes to stand in the halls of the great Metroids before it? We argue that it not only does, but it reigns as the best 2D Metroid in the series. Jonathan Steele (of Episode 202) returns to help discuss this amazing GOTY contender.
- I Played Metroid Dread For An Entire Month
- The Potential Problem of Xbox Game Pass
- Is Halo Infinite’s Multiplayer Releasing Monday?
What We Are Playing (6:55)
Spoiler Territory (46:38)
- Under Falling Skies (Board Game)
- Total Party Kill (Mobile Game)
- Pray for Logan’s Adoption
- Metroid Content on YouTube
Thank you for listening to The Reformed Gamers! We would love to connect with you. Join our Discord using this link or following us on our different social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram. You can financially support the show, monthly, on Patreon and get extra perks.