Death Stranding is arguably Hideo Kojima’s most polarizing game. But it’s one worth persevering through. Death Stranding is a game that is like an onion with some deep, deep layers. In this episode, Matt Millsap and Henry Rigdon join Logan to help peel back those layers to see if Death Stranding stinks or surprisingly smells like a rose.
Episode 231 – The TRG FantasyCritic League of 2023 – The Reformed Gamers
- Episode 231 – The TRG FantasyCritic League of 2023
- Episode 230 – Gaming Was Never "Just A Phase", Mom!
- Episode 229 – A Thorny Discussion About Horror and Christianity with Joe Thorn
- Episode 228 – Metal Gear Solid 3 Is Hideo Kojima's Masterpiece
- Episode 227 – The Gaming Burnout Problem and How To Fix it
- Get extra content on our website and YouTube!
- More Death Stranding Talk on TRG’s YouTube
- Check out Matt’s other episodes of TRG:
The Games We’ve Been Playing (7:53)
- WarioWare: Get It Together
- Tales of Arise
- Metal Wolf Chaos XD
Is Death Stranding designed to put forth a pro-life message? This is something that was noticeably absent from many reviews and reactions when it first came out. There was plenty of talk about how the game is a walking simulator in many a review but is Death Stranding merely a walking simulator? We here at TRG disagree and believe Death Stranding to be so much more.
Patron Thank You’s! (1:17:26)
TRG would not be here without our Patrons! Thank you to those who supported TRG in the month of September: AaronElWhite, Alex Castellanos, Andre Swann, Ashley Kronenbitter, Chris Freeman, Christopher Commander, Darryl Tavares, David Henderson, David Matthews, Derek Smith, Isaac.stultz, Jake Walker, Jeff Jackson Jr., Jimmy Changa, JoAnne Monroe, Joe Morgan, Josh Broccolo, Kokorodaki, Luke Strain, Mark Fromme, Matt Edwards, Matthew “White Chocolate” McDougal, Matthew Millsap, Melvin Benson V, Micah Hendrick, Michael Toller, MrButts, Nate McKeever, Paige Pinson, Retro Rewind Podcast, Ryan1701e, Sam White, Samuel Colunga, Savon Pena, Third Strongest Mole, Travis, Vincent Yu, WeathermanKeef, Wesley Rea, Xaviel Medina
- “Did You Mean It?” by Natalie Millsap
- Trials of Imagination
- No Dumb Questions (Podcast)
- Backlog Breakdown Episode feat. Logan
Thank you for listening to The Reformed Gamers! We would love to connect with you. Join our Discord using this link or following us on our different social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram. You can financially support the show, monthly, on Patreon and get extra perks.