Can gaming be used to enhance education?
Episode 198 – Gaming in the Classroom w/ Henshin Dad – The Reformed Gamers
- Episode 198 – Gaming in the Classroom w/ Henshin Dad
- Episode 197 – Colin Moriarty Discusses Games Media, Catholic Roots
- Episode 196 – What Makes Super Metroid A Classic feat. Dan (Retro Logic)
- Episode 195 – Jeff Jackson and the History of Escape Rooms, Popularity, and Evolution
- Episode 194 – Eric Bailey Talks Retro Games, Game Development, and Christians on Social Media
As school begins to start back up across the country, we brought on Henshin Dad himself, Wesley Rea, commemorating his 5th time on the podcast to discuss how teachers can use different aspects of gaming to enhance the classroom. If you’re an educator, new or veteran, you do not want to miss this episode.
What Have We Been Playing (06:15)
Wes brings back the Dark Ages by playing multiple Final Fantasy games. Logan can’t seem to stop playing Sekiro and Adam discusses his frustrations and highlights with the the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD.
Gaming has many applications. But did you know that gaming can be used in the classroom? The guys discuss gaming’s impact on education through gamification, discuss the different ways it’s implemented, as well as it’s use as a tool to connect with students.
Keep Up with the Henshin Dad
Thank you for listening to The Reformed Gamers! We would love to connect with you. Join our Discord using this link or following us on our different social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram. You can financially support the show, monthly, on Patreon or by purchasing some TRG merch over on our shop!