With Metroid Dread coming this Fall, it’s time for TRG to take a look at some of the Metroid series. We’re kicking things off with the game that is a classic loved by all (unless you have no heart and soul), Super Metroid.
Episode 205 – The Problem of Backlogs and Thankfuless (feat. Backlog Breakdown) – The Reformed Gamers
- Episode 205 – The Problem of Backlogs and Thankfuless (feat. Backlog Breakdown)
- Episode 204 – What Makes Metroid Dread the Best Metroid
- Episode 203 – The Redemption of Final Fantasy 4 (feat. Aki)
- Episode 202 – The Terrible Metroid Fusion
- Episode 201 – Learning Life Lessons From Video Games w/ Jon Harrison
- Check out The BackVlog on YouTube
- New format for this episode and next
What Have We Been Playing (10:53)
Dan takes to the skies in Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD to discuss if the game is worth the $60 price point. Logan ascends to “Git Gud” status and beats Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
Originally released for the Super Nintendo in 1994, Super Metroid arrived in to the gaming world and caused major waves. To this day, it’s influence can be felt in a variety of games. Join us as we discuss the game’s influence, themes, and more.
Thank you for listening to The Reformed Gamers! We would love to connect with you. Join our Discord using this link or following us on our different social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram. You can financially support the show, monthly, on Patreon or by purchasing some TRG merch over on our shop!