With Metroid Dread coming this Fall, it’s time for TRG to take a look at some of the Metroid series. We’re kicking things off with the game that is a classic loved by all (unless you have no heart and soul), Super Metroid.
Episode 198 – Gaming in the Classroom w/ Henshin Dad – The Reformed Gamers
- Episode 198 – Gaming in the Classroom w/ Henshin Dad
- Episode 197 – Colin Moriarty Discusses Games Media, Catholic Roots
- Episode 196 – What Makes Super Metroid A Classic feat. Dan (Retro Logic)
- Episode 195 – Jeff Jackson and the History of Escape Rooms, Popularity, and Evolution
- Episode 194 – Eric Bailey Talks Retro Games, Game Development, and Christians on Social Media
- Check out The BackVlog on YouTube
- New format for this episode and next
What Have We Been Playing (10:53)
Dan takes to the skies in Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD to discuss if the game is worth the $60 price point. Logan ascends to “Git Gud” status and beats Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
Originally released for the Super Nintendo in 1994, Super Metroid arrived in to the gaming world and caused major waves. To this day, it’s influence can be felt in a variety of games. Join us as we discuss the game’s influence, themes, and more.
Thank you for listening to The Reformed Gamers! We would love to connect with you. Join our Discord using this link or following us on our different social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram. You can financially support the show, monthly, on Patreon or by purchasing some TRG merch over on our shop!