Can Video Games Be a Disorder?
Consider supporting us on Patreon!
In this episode, we talk about Dark Souls 2, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, the new Nintendo news with the Switch’s online service and a new Mario movie. We also discuss the announcement of research findings around gaming disorders in regard to mental health, from a Biblical worldview.
- Gaming Disorder To Be Named A Mental Health Condition For The First Time
- Experts Have A New Reason To Debate Whether ‘Gaming Disorder’ Is Real
- “White Awake” by Daniel Hill
- “Divided by Faith” by Christina Smith
- Pass the Mic podcast
- Celeste (Available on PS4/Xbox One/PC/Switch)
- Shut the console/PC off, turn off notifications, and go enjoy life. Drink some coffee. Read a book. Something.