Also, Logan hates on Persona 4 Golden.
You can listen to this week’s episode here or on iTunes!
It’s time to finally nail down what a backlog really is. We even brought on the man who started the Backlog Beatdown in the TRG Facebook group, Nate, to help us discuss this topic. This is, hands-down, one of the most beneficial conversations we have had the privilege of recording for The Reformed Gamers. Share this one with your friends, Deer Listeners!
- October Games with Gold
- October PS Plus Games
- Lost Odyssey Now Backwards Compatible on Xbox One
- Buy Lost Odyssey
- Aragami (PS4, PC) – October 4
- Rocksmith 2014 Edition: Remastered (Xbox One, PS4) – October 4
- Warhammer: The End Times – Vermintide (Xbox One, PS4) – October 4
- Mafia III (Xbox One, PS4, PC) – October 7
- Paper Mario Color Splash (Wii U) – October 7
- Deconstructed Podcast
- Backlog Book Club Facebook Group
- Listen To/Read Something That Challenges You
- Habits of Grace by David Mathis
- Passengers Trailer
- Lost Odyssey
- Christian Men and Their Video Games by Tim Challies
One thought on “Episode 78 – Backlogs: The Pile of Shame?”
Believe me when I say that I will continue to re-tweet this podcast! I hope that you all continue to the 1000th episode. I’m still looking at getting a system one day after my newborn son gets a bit older and we get out of a bit more debt.
Keep up the good work, brothers!
Comments are closed.